20 September 2016

Trailer Tuesday--Passengers



I've been following this one for awhile now. I've made my love for Jennifer Lawrence (and Chris Pratt, for that matter) no secret, and the thought of them together, both so charming, funny, great looking, well, it won't be passed up.

Morten Tyldum's follow-up to his massive critical success The Imitation Game is this sci-fi drama/romance. The trailer leaves a bit to be desired early. (I'm quite certain there will be much more humor than is let on, or at least I hope there will be.) But it picked up and had me by the end.

Bottom line: I'll be there Christmas Day. The visuals are stunning. The stars are aligned.

Enjoy!



Yes? No? Whatta ya think? 

9 comments:

  1. Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence is the couple I never knew I needed, but I need it so much! I'm not 100& sold by the trailer yet, but I'll see it regardless :)
    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. This is a good call. Two movie stars in space. Can't beat it. The trailer is not great, but it's got a vibe I like.

      Delete
  2. Jennifer Lawrence is all I needed for me to like the trailer. I'm seeing this movie for sure. It looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it also has Chris Pratt & Michael Sheen in there, so, I'm absolutely, positively going to see this film. (I'll see Michael Sheen in any film now, especially after seeing him as BBC sportscaster Caspian Wint in 7 Days in Hell. He was the funniest thing in that film. But I digress…) Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to this film.

      Delete
    2. He was funny in 7 Days in Hell. What a weird film.

      Delete
  3. I'm probably going to check this one out too. I remember the film only for Lawrence talking about her sex scene in it. I had no idea until the trailer what it was actually about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm there. No doubt. I'm a sucker for both of these actors.

      Delete
  4. It looks quite good but it reminds me, just a little, of Titanic:)

    ReplyDelete