13 September 2016

Trailer Tuesday--Moonlight



I've only seen this trailer online, and for the second time just now. I'm prompted by the unreal great reviews coming out of Toronto right now to share this. This thing is already being hailed as this year's American masterpiece, and, if the trailer is any indication, I'm inclined to believe the hype. Plus, A24 is releasing it. So...

I love the flowing, sort of Malick vibes I'm getting, though this seems much more focused and intense than our favorite philosopher's latest output.

I'll let the trailer speak for itself. It's powerful.

Enjoy!



Whatta ya think? 

6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Definitely one of the most anticipated films of 2016, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the strong reviews earlier today. That trailer looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - it looks brilliant. Its actually playing at LFF and I'm gutted I can't see it (too many clashes). I'll wait for the release impatiently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I am watching for this one like a hawk.

      Delete