22 September 2015

Introducing...Pop Depravity


Greetings Blog Friends!

Late last week, I was introduced, through social media, to a pop culture blogger/site runner out of Memphis with a slick new website called Pop Depravity. This is a great place for interesting, humor-laced perspectives on media.

I am pleased to announce that I will be a regular contributor to the site after hitting it off with the team over there. I will, of course, be writing about movies, specifically providing new reviews of sci-fi flicks and thrillers and all the movie fanatic stuff you've come to love about me at my home here at Speaks in Movie Lines.

My work for Pop Depravity certainly won't change what I've got going here but will offer another platform in which to showcase my movie mania.

I am so happy to be a part of this new site, and I hope you all will check it out.

My first piece is up...a rundown of some of the bigger, American films screened at TIFF, the ones with release dates in the coming month, including Ridley Scott's The Martian, Denis Villeneuve's Sicario, and Lenny Abrahamson's Room, which made big waves with its People's Choice Award.

Cheers!

Kevin

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! (and now off to read your post and that site)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's a really fun site.

      Delete
  2. How awesome bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, buddy. A lot of really fun stuff over there.

      Delete
  3. Excellent! They're lucky to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete